Realistic master bedroom suite in the Modern Style.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
So our final assignment is a realistic master bedroom suite in a style of our choice (I chose Modern as I feel the element lend themselves to 3DS Max's strengths). Initial reference images:
Gave him a a spinal column so now someone can FINISH HIM! And rigged out to his eyballs, even though I can't see the eyeball, but in wire mesh mode you can tell that they're rotating along with he two toothes.
So before we can jump into pillows we're warming on highly unimportant areas of interior design, building the room fireplace, window (you know the other 2% that isn't part of the 98% pillows). So we made a box... and another box, and then we divided the box (I made my middle wider), and then a box for a chimney. Next we model a lamp from Samuel L Jackson design series, yep the ever popular MFL or Mutha F'ng Lamp. We then did an even more pathetic lamp that looked like a Festivus tree and this chair which looks a lot like something we researched several semesters ago when we were choosing an architect to model a building off of. A lot of her modeling involves using lines.
Comments
Post a Comment